- walking well, though she still staggers like she’s drunk when she’s tired.
- sometimes eating vegetables, often not – but always eating fruit and crackers are much better
- starting to learn a few signs… she’s known “more” for a while now, but now she can do eat and drink and occasionally a few others.
- certainly understands many words and phrases and tones of voice, and is starting to mimic more often… sometimes putting a word in context a bit… though it’s a stretch and only her family would recognize these accomplishments.
- has spent a few days at daycare (when both anita and alan are working and sarah is not available to babysit), enough to hate to be dropped off
- loves showing off her belly and pointing to it… then she’ll lift up your shirt and point at your belly, or just wait for you to give her belly a raspberry
- sleeps through the night for the most part, but wakes up early in the morning ~5 to nurse and then sleeps again till ~7
- sometimes naps twice a day, sometimes once – rarely the old standard of three times